This is a project that Alex wanted me to make for him. It was a pretty fun project to knit but when it came to putting this little guy together and finishing he was a pain. We used a worsted weight synthetic and wool blend, it was really nice to work with.
Here is the link to the pattern.
We couldn’t find a silver zipper like what the pattern called for, I also think that I put the legs on upside down and the thumbs point the wrong way. I must have been drunk when I did this (not really). Overall, I think that he turned out pretty cute and will serve his purpose of sitting on Alex’s computer desk and will give him a high 5 when necessary.
I still have a few finishing touches to do, I need to stick a straw up his body and head so he will sit up nicely. Sack boy needs a mouth and some details on his head. I will post a new picture when he is all done.